- HTTP, Rest services
- RDBMS, SQL
- GIS technologies (e.g. MapBox GL, Leaflet, Openlayers)
- PostGIS is a plus
- Java / Kotlin is a plus
- experience in GUI design and UX is a plus
- ability to work independently, to actively find solutions for problems and experiment with new technologies
- at least limited working proficiency in English (internal day-to-day company communication is possible both in Czech or English)
What we offer:
- Work for a dynamic software startup based in Plzen
- Employment Contract for 3 years with possible extension
- Both part time (1/2 – 2/3) or full time position is possible
- Work on remote basis possible (if working on remote basis, regular face-to-face meetings will be held)
- Active involvement in an EU innovation project funded under H2020 with the work focused on the dynamic analysis of big data, GIS, and smart mobility
- Work with our clients in Europe to further develop our products
- Occasional work travels to other EU countries
Please check our website (innoconnect.net) and our WebGLayer open source library (webglayer.org) to get familiar with our work before applying.
We look for a colleague both on senior and junior level. We also encourage university students and fresh graduates to apply.
Please send us your CV and a brief letter (half-page) providing few details on yourself and your motivation to work in our team.